Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

I have come to the conclusion that I will probably only be posting once a week from now on and it will be on the weekends cause that is the only time of the week that I have enough time to sit down and think about what I have been doing with my life. Where to begin. Last Sunday I went to the grand final soccer game between Brisbane Roar and Central Coast Mariner. We ended up leaving at about the 80 minute mark because we wanted to miss the crowd and it was still tied at 0-0. We waited for the bus for a while, took our time getting back to the apartment and when we got back we saw that Brisbane had won in overtime 4-2. Yay Brisbane!
Nothing too adventurous happened this past week, up until yesterday. Yesterday was St. Patty's day here in Australia. And you could definitely tell the who was an international student and who wasn't from the way that they dressed. Most of us wore green of course, but most of the Aussies didn't wear green! It was so weird cause in the States everyone wears green and if you don't you'll get pinched. But anyways we went out last night to a few different pubs/bars which were fun and I won a green St. Patrick's day hat at one of the bars.
Tonight we leave for our Mojosurf weekend. We're going to Byron Bay, I think and spending tonight through Sunday afternoon there learning how to surf and just hanging out. It should be a ball! I will def update everyone when I get back. Yeah I know this was a short post, but it was an uneventful week, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment